How to register in IAPS courses ?
Come to the secretariat on the dates and times for registration. The passage is made in the order of arrival in our school.
Tell us what course or course of action you are interested in . Ask all the necessary questions to the reception team at the Secretariat and/or the Director. If necessary, you will pass a level test with a teacher.
Present your ID card or passport and we will make your registration form. Sign your registration documents and pay the fee.
Congratulations! You are student of the Institute. You will receive your student card on which the course days and hours are indicated, as well as the academic holidays.
What is the price?
For EU nationals:
Language courses120 time modules
- Discounted price: €40
- Registration for two evening courses in continuity during the same academic year: €120 (or €60 if discounted)
Computing40 or 60 period modules
- Discounted price: €30
- Registration for a 2nd computer course: €40
Management160 period module
- Discounted price: €50
For foreign students outside the European Union:
Price identical to Europeans (EU) in one of the following cases:
- You are allowed to stay more than three months in Belgium (residence card of more than three months or CIRE and certificate of the municipal administration)
- You have a diplomatic ID card issued by the Belgian authorities or by NATO/SHAPE
- You are married or living legally with a Belgian resident who has income in Belgium
- You are a student in Belgium, with a limited stay (residence permit and proof of registration at University/High School)
- You are under the age of 18 and attend a Belgian school
- You work (including “au pair”) in Belgium and have a certificate of employment and a temporary residence permit
- You are a recognised refugee or refugee candidate in Belgium
- You have applied for regularization (certificate article 9bis or 9ter and lawyer’s letter)
If you cannot respond to one of the cases of exemption from specific registration fees for foreigners, you will have to pay:
an additional €90 for a 120-period course
An additional €180 for two 120-period courses
… (with a maximum of €238 per academic year)
In order to register, however, you must:
- or have a residence permit in another EU country
- or have a valid national passport with, if necessary visa in Belgium(the list of countries whose nationals are exempt from the visa requirement is available via this link)
discounted prices, for whom?
- Jobseekers in internships (registered with their Union or CAPAC).
- The full unemployed compensated
- Beneficiaries of the integration income of the CPAS
- Minors of age (-18 years old)
- Disabled persons recognized by the PHARE or AWIPH
- Civil servants or contractors of the public service (if the training is followed as part of their actitivity)
- Recognized refugees (Fedasil or Red Cross or SolSoc attestation,…)