How to register in IAPS courses ?
Come to the Secretariat Office on dates and times scheduled for registration. The passage is made in the order of arrival in our school.
Tell us what course or course of action you are interested in . Ask all the necessary questions to the reception team at the Secretariat and/or the Director. If necessary, you will pass a level test with a teacher.
Present your identity card or your passport and we will do your registration form. Sign your registration documents and pay the fee.
Congratulations! You are student of the Institute. You will receive your student card on which the course days and hours are indicated, as well as the academic holidays.
What is the price?
Language courses120 time modules
- Discounted price: €40
- Registration for two evening courses in continuity during the same academic year: €120 (or €60 if discounted)
Computing40 or 60 period modules
- Discounted price: €30
- Registration for a 2nd computer course: €40
Management160 period module
- Discounted price: €50
discounted prices, for whom?
- Jobseekers in internships (registered with their Union or CAPAC).
- The full unemployed compensated
- Beneficiaries of the integration income of the CPAS
- Minors of age (-18 years old)
- Disabled persons recognized by the PHARE or AWIPH
- Civil servants or contractors of the public service (if the training is followed as part of their actitivity)
- Recognized refugees (Fedasil or Red Cross or SolSoc attestation,…)